Saturday 26 January 2008

3000K!!!!!



3000k Monty!
Not bad Jimbob. Have we raised much money yet?
Well Monty, had an update on funds today from Re-cycle and actually its hardly anything.
Oh, thats a shame, we`re almost there.
Yeah it is really. They do great work and have several new projects on the go at the moment that need funds to support them. They sent over 5000 bikes in 2007 alone. Bikes last a long time and can make a huge impact on peoples lives in the kind of places that Re-cycle work in.

So......if you`re reading this and have made a donation, Thankyou thankyou! If you e-mail me at: bigadeboo@yahoo.co.uk and let me know that you have I will put it into a seperate folder and at some point during March or April I`ll let you know exactly whats being done with your money and also attach 5 of my favourite pics from the trip which you could print off or put on your desktop as wallpaper or project onto the ceiling of your nightclub or bedroom. If you do make a donation (see the link on the right of the Blog) please let me know when you do and I`ll do the same. (unless you`d prefer not, obviously)(in which case you wouldn`t, even more obviously)
Beautiful Waiheke Island and Auckland coming soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi James

Just a short note to say that I'm very impressed at the scale of your undertaking.

And to say very many thanks for the sponsorship for Re~Cycle, it will help get more people in Africa riding bikes, and thus saving time, getting to school, getting clean water, and so on.

Ride on!

Cheers

Merlin (Founder of Re~Cycle)